Search found 23 matches
- Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 pm
- Forum: Code
- Topic: Made "CutScenes Introduction Screens" (for between Start Screen and Playable Screens)
- Replies: 91
- Views: 7110
Cuttercross that looks professional AF. Consider me jealous!
- Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:45 pm
- Forum: Finished Games
- Topic: D-Society Finished Demo (Horror, Mature)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 10469
Not too hard. I got the DEAD screen several times before I got it. I knew I was on the right path when I found the giant spider thing. I will say understanding how NESMaker works helped me a bit!
- Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:44 am
- Forum: PLATFORM MODULE TUTORIAL
- Topic: Player kills monster just by touching?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 686
I have the monsters set to Jump On Kills, but if I just walk up to them I kill them too. If I get under a monster it will kill me as intended, but if I just stand still and they touch me they get killed. I have my player and monster bounding boxes set 1 pixel above the lowest pixels as the video ins...
I am looking at setting up many animations and will need to make a few more scripts, but I am not sure how this works From the ChangeToIdleAnimation.asm LDX player1_object LDA gamepad AND #%11110000 BNE + GetCurrentActionType player1_object CMP #$02 ;; attack BEQ + ChangeObjectState #$00, #$02 + RTS...