Seeking a composer for a Game Series and a other game

I'm working on a few games and I'm not good at them so I hope anyone can work with me to make these a reality as the following games will need sounds and music here's my list

Freaky Factory: a Cool Catchy Title theme, Main theme matching the original atari one, and the sound effects from the original as nes sounds

Dr. Emerald's Revenge: Cool title Theme, Music like Emerald's boss theme, and sounds

Ghostbusters New is in Peril: this one is a experimental game to push the limit of the NES so it's all the same as well.

I'm not good doing NES music or sounds so I hope I can have anyone to help me make these and I'll provide a free download to the finished game, plus discord is needed as I use it more to explain things.

PoloBlue

Hi there,

If you're still looking for someone to compose for your game(s), I am 100% open to do some commissions for you! You can have a listen to my FamiTracker work here:
https://soundcloud.com/poloschiptuneemporium/sets/original-famitracker-compositions

Thanks, and I hope to hear back soon,
-Polo

PoloBlue said:
Hi there,

If you're still looking for someone to compose for your game(s), I am 100% open to do some commissions for you! You can have a listen to my FamiTracker work here:
https://soundcloud.com/poloschiptuneemporium/sets/original-famitracker-compositions

Thanks, and I hope to hear back soon,
-Polo

neat! if you have a discord I'll have to arrange a way to get the money as I'm tight on it - I'm canceling Freaky Factory for now until I have a graphical skilled person and ghostbusters....needs a 3-movement system - Dr. Emerald's revenge is what I wanna get out first.

Poloblue,

Are you availble to do commission for a horror game I'm working on? If you are availble let me know please.

Evelynmibre

Ok Thanks for so many responses..

Im gonna try these out and see what works

Ken and Wavytone - Do you have details or links on how your methods would work.

Attachments

• 233.gif
    233.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 7,199
Top Bottom