Seeking a composer for a Game Series and a other game

Scythe&GenGames

Seeking a composer for a Game Series and a other game

Post by Scythe&GenGames » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:53 am

I'm working on a few games and I'm not good at them so I hope anyone can work with me to make these a reality as the following games will need sounds and music here's my list

Freaky Factory: a Cool Catchy Title theme, Main theme matching the original atari one, and the sound effects from the original as nes sounds

Dr. Emerald's Revenge: Cool title Theme, Music like Emerald's boss theme, and sounds

Ghostbusters New is in Peril: this one is a experimental game to push the limit of the NES so it's all the same as well.

I'm not good doing NES music or sounds so I hope I can have anyone to help me make these and I'll provide a free download to the finished game, plus discord is needed as I use it more to explain things.
PoloBlue

Re: Seeking a composer for a Game Series and a other game

Post by PoloBlue » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:59 am

Hi there,

If you're still looking for someone to compose for your game(s), I am 100% open to do some commissions for you! You can have a listen to my FamiTracker work here:
https://soundcloud.com/poloschiptuneemp ... mpositions

Thanks, and I hope to hear back soon,
-Polo
Scythe&GenGames

Post by Scythe&GenGames » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:55 pm

PoloBlue wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:59 am
Hi there,

If you're still looking for someone to compose for your game(s), I am 100% open to do some commissions for you! You can have a listen to my FamiTracker work here:
https://soundcloud.com/poloschiptuneemp ... mpositions

Thanks, and I hope to hear back soon,
-Polo
neat! if you have a discord I'll have to arrange a way to get the money as I'm tight on it - I'm canceling Freaky Factory for now until I have a graphical skilled person and ghostbusters....needs a 3-movement system - Dr. Emerald's revenge is what I wanna get out first.
PoloBlue

Post by PoloBlue » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Alright, sounds good! I'll send you a PM
Electric cat

Post by Electric cat » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:03 am

Poloblue,

Are you availble to do commission for a horror game I'm working on? If you are availble let me know please.
Electric cat

Post by Electric cat » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:54 am

Looking for a skilled composer for a upcoming game is any one with samples availble ?