Fisti N' Uranus Demo

Lother

So, thank to NESMaker, I've managed to create in two or three days a small platformer in order to train myself with this tool while waiting for the shooter module to come out. I might transform this demo into a full game in the future.

Here's for reminder its description in its corresponding post in the WIP sub-forum:

"It stars a character created by a French Youtuber (Frenchies will recognise him) named Fisti.

In term of story it will go like this: "Fisti the Dog was going to play with the children at the local school, but upon getting to his destination he saw his nemesis Uranus the Rabbit kidnapping all of the children. If Fisti doesn't save them, they will never be able to taste his juicy sausages and will be obliged to eat only her big nasty carrots. Without any hesitation our hero sets off to defeat Uranus and save the kids from her grasp."

As some of you may know or will understand, there will be that kind of dirty borderline humor in many aspects."

Here's the controls:

A - Jump
B - Attack (The only way to damage ennemies)
D-Pad - Move

So now you can download, play that demo and enjoy.

Attachments

• FistyNUranus.zip
    22 KB · Views: 382

BeatSymphonic

That was a really fantastic and fun demo! Beautifully designed as well. If this is just the demo, I can't wait to try the complete game. :D
Also I found myself rapidly pressing the attack button in midair to kind of float down at times which made for a really interesting gameplay mechanic!

Top Bottom