Beta Key?

Zerghunter666

Hi, I was gonna purchase the $88 bundle with the flasher and the software. I was wondering if you gain access to the beta software once u purchased or have proof of buying the pre-ordered NES maker. I was hoping to get a head start on making a game before I get the flasher. If not that's fine I'll just wait it out and watch the new tutorials that come out for the software. Thanks :D

MistSonata

Hi there! Unfortunately there's no way to buy into the beta if you didn't purchase through the kickstarter, so you'll have to wait until August. Until then, I recommend looking around for threads like this one, to help you get familiar with the NES's graphical limitations.

RadJunk

Administrator
Staff member
Hey friend...August will come fast, and we still have a lot to do between now and then. Thanks so much for the interest!

yeah, in the meantime definitely watch the videos to give yourself a bit of a crash course on how things are done in the software.

at the very least i'd watch the music and art ones, as you can easily use the waiting period to work on assets and game concepts.

Top Bottom