No Animated after collision to monster.

I watched video few times with my hard hearing, don't still understand how animated work and, cant even able to read the words on the screen. My problem is when my character not moving, it showing it walking. When I press up, down, left, and right, it change animated direction but no animated while moving. I am doing it backward and I have no idea how to fixed it. Thanks.

MistSonata

Make sure in your action steps (in "object details" under the "actions" tab) you have action 0 set to your idle animation type and action 1 set to your movement animation type. If you haven't set those up in your animation types, you should do so. :)

I got all messed up on both Animated Type and Actions, but I got both straighten out. I cleared out all of Animated types. I set Animated types "Standing" and put all of standing sprites there. I set another Animated types "Walking" and put all of walking sprites in right directions. I set Animated Type "Standing" in Action Step 0 then I set Animated Type "Walking" to Action Step 1. It works perfect. Thanks for clear up my confusing, MistSonata.

I run into other animated problem... while watching video to create a monster, learning how to the monsters moves around the screen, and set Edge Object Reaction: Reverse Direction. It work that the monsters push my character back when character touch monster, but character animated stop, if you keep holding in same button after collision to one of the monsters. How to fix that issued? Thanks.

Top Bottom