Needing help with running rom on Wii U emulator.

DanielT1985

I can't seem to be able to play my exported .nes rom on my Wii U's NES emulator. Any way to make this possible, or is there something in the coding I need to change to make this possible?

MistSonata

Chances are the problem is that the emulator doesn't support mapper 30. I'm guessing this is a homebrew emulator? Have you tried the mapper 2 versions of Mystic Searches/Trollburner?

EDIT: From what I'm reading, there's a port of Retroarch for the Wii U available. If you install Retroarch and use the fceumm_libretro core, it should work. In theory.

DanielT1985

MistSonata said:
Chances are the problem is that the emulator doesn't support mapper 30. I'm guessing this is a homebrew emulator? Have you tried the mapper 2 versions of Mystic Searches/Trollburner?

EDIT: From what I'm reading, there's a port of Retroarch for the Wii U available. If you install Retroarch and use the fceumm_libretro core, it should work. In theory.

Thank you. This actually worked!

MistSonata

DanielT1985 said:
MistSonata said:

Thank you. This actually worked!

Glad I could help :)

Top Bottom