Suggestion: Undo / Redo

AncientCreative

First of all, it works and it works nicely!!! I would like to see an Undo/ Redo button as it would make life easier when you get into the creative flow!

Mihoshi20

This is starting to come up a bit now and really what I think everyone might need is a documenting of all the keyboard shortcuts as I'm sure many aren't even aware that the pixel editor grid can be zoomed in and out.

RadJunk

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, there will be a large compendium of these things, as well as a declaration of macro functions and the arguments they need. We're just trying to utilize our time properly to get things out to the public at this point, too, to get feedback on broader strokes. :)

TheGeek

Hey guys, I have added a bit of UNDO/REDO functionality to the pixel editor. While right now you can hit CTRL-Z and CTRL-Y to undo/redo, it is just a pixel at a time. In version PI(3.1.4) I added functionality to undo/redo actions, so if you paste a rectangle, and hit undo, the whole thing goes back at once. This feels a whole lot cleaner to me. I also increased the undo buffer from 2000 pixels to 20000 pixels.

Top Bottom