Aspect ratio

stevenshepherd

Not a big deal as it is easy enough to click the button, but is there a good reason for it to default to stretch the images when you load them into the pixel editor?

Mihoshi20

I'm not going to speak for the developers as I imagine they'll chime in soon, but I imagine it's just an early inconvenience during the beta period while they work on getting the underpinnings all sorted. Just wanted to give us something to play with so we don't get too anxious. I take it as just something to deal with for right now like having to click yes on the reload message 3 times after a save. i imagine it won't always be like this as they rearrange and polish up the editor, or I may be wrong entirely.

TheGeek

Hey guys! Yes, I default to aspect ratio turned off because.... actually, no reason at all. :) I can just as easily default it to on, and actually, I think I will. ALSO, in the latest version of the beta, you should no longer have to click OK 3 times on the reload. I now group all the file change notifications that occur withing a second into a single confirmation.

Top Bottom