my activation not working, but has worked 2 times before [solved]

acrolance

title idk why its not working again ive used it on my main computer and a library computer why is it not working again?

acrolance

to be exact it says
"There was an error activating NESMaker: The number of activations has been exceeded for this Activation Code"
why is that? i was under the impression that i could use it on any computer! so long as i own the activation code and my account, that is.

acrolance

i asked the library since im there right now they told me that the computers reset to default and erase everything on it automatically when you reboot it. so the 2nd computer i activated it on will never have access to it again. please send help...

Mihoshi20

You are only allowed two activations per software key. This prevents people from just giving their codes away or a code leaking to a pirate site and allowing just anyone unlimited activations. If you need to deactivate one or both of your keys send a support message here -> http://austinmckinley.com/8bit/support.html and they should be able to help you reclaim one or both of your activations depending on if you just need one or both cleared.

Top Bottom