NESMaker its still alive?

radel1996

Hello, since Platform Game Tutorial, no any new news or videos about NES Maker Update. Thats means is a scrapped project?

It's not scrapped, they're just working on the new and improved version 4.1.0, then you'll see the other tutorials appear.

dale_coop

Staff member
Yes, you can follow on the FB group, they are still very active.
I hope we will have the 4.1 this weekend :)

Just getting my new laptop set up and getting used to Windows 10, don't like it so far but whatever. Was going to download NES Maker finally but am curious to how many more updates they tentatively have planned. Backed it on kickstarter, have my activation code but I've waited this long and don't mind waiting longer because I'd rather use the most complete version and not have to download a newer one and redo things and what not. My understanding is whatever you do in one version won't be usable in the newer one... which is fine to play around I suppose and get used to the program. I imagine a mostly final version should be coming along.... by years end? Sometime in the new year? Just curious.

TurtleRescueNES

I think the whole point for the delay in getting version 4.1.0 out is that Joe and crew want to make sure that starting with this release, you won't have to restart your projects when you upgrade the software. You should be able to roll your project forward more easily than in the past.

freepupet

I've been wondering the same thing about this project. I've been obsessing over that Sept 5th deadline at the bottom of the main page and have kept hoping.

Top Bottom