Palette probz?

jermz

I tried to post this on FB but it kept giving me an error, so:

Well, here's one problem I've had with palettes. BTW, dropdowns didn't get recorded for some reason, so every time you see me go to the File menu, I'm clicking on Save, except the very first time when I load the game. So is there a "Save Monster Frame" button or something I'm not seeing? I've watched the videos a bunch of times already and taken pages of notes over the last month and a half or so, so I'm not neglecting the learning process. I thought maybe the graphics were referencing the wrong palettes or maybe it was a caching issue or the data wasn't storing correctly but I haven't been able to find other people with the same issues. Thanks in advance if you can help.

Video: https://youtu.be/ahdi-mtKCIw

dale_coop

Staff member
There is a issue in this version about modifications that are not often applied...
This issue will be fixed in the next version.
In the mean time, always double check your modifications in the game objects / monsters and screens.

jermz

dale_coop said:
There is a issue in this version about modifications that are not often applied...
This issue will be fixed in the next version.
In the mean time, always double check your modifications in the game objects / monsters and screens.

Thanks!

Top Bottom