Nesmaker deactivated and can't activate

drexegar

One day my nesmaker deactivated, I try to activated again with the same serial number and it told me im already using 2 activations.

But when looking into my account, my computer ID is the same as 2nd activation.

Whats the problem, why would me nesmaker deactivate, and cann't see that the ID number in my computer is the same as the one activated?

MistSonata

I don't know why it happens, but it happened to me a while ago. You need to contact Joe and ask him to remove one of your computers from your ID, make sure to include the email you registered with, your activation code, and which computer ID you'd like to remove.

drexegar

MistSonata said:
I don't know why it happens, but it happened to me a while ago. You need to contact Joe and ask him to remove one of your computers from your ID, make sure to include the email you registered with, your activation code, and which computer ID you'd like to remove.

Well thats the problem the computer was removed and the new computer was placed in a week ago. The ID matches the ID of my new computer, so nes maker see my computer as a different one. So at this point switching out the current ID with a new ID (thats the same) will not help.

dale_coop

Staff member
Joe could remove all your activated IDs. And you should be able to reactivate your PC, again.

drexegar

dale_coop said:
Joe could remove all your activated IDs. And you should be able to reactivate your PC, again.

That sounds like a good idea, I already messaged nesmakers (joe) like 2 days ago, I just don't know why it would happen.

chronosv2

The problem is that the ID you see isn't the only information stored.
To prevent piracy the DRM actually keeps a "fingerprint" of your machine's hardware. In many cases software will account for minor hardware changes, but in some cases the hardware fingerprint is different enough that the software responds "No, this isn't that computer."

Since we don't know what the DRM uses for the fingerprint we can't really know for sure what changed but if your software deactivates that's generally what happened.

Top Bottom