adventutorial playing instead of my game

hey guys. so ive been having this issue and i cant get to the bottom of it.
when i attempt to export and test my game (in the stock emulator OR FCEUX) the Adven-Tutorial game pops up instead . fully playable. its my theory that the game.nes file isnt being overwritten with my files.
when the game launches i get an error message saying the "MainASM, Demotxt, and game.nes files are not valid files for internal or external commands and then the Adven-Tutorial game plays instead.
any help or advice would be greatly a[[reciated and i would like to know if anyone else has come across this issue.

thank you much love,
Curt

Attachments

• help me nesmaker community.PNG
    help me nesmaker community.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,615

darkhog

Yep, looks like it can't find the assembler. Have you unzipped it properly? To what directory? If it was Program Files, NES Maker doesn't like it. You need to make a folder that is fully writable, preferably under your system account folder. If not, then there's definitely something funky going on with your system. If you desire, please PM me and maybe I can remote into your PC to see if I can find the issue.

i disabled my anti-virus sofware and i re installed the program into a file under my user folder in windows driver C: and it is working perfectly now thank you guys so very much for your help

Top Bottom