Can't find the Monster files

battagline

So now that I have the input working, the animation doesn't change. I think the problem was that when you imported the monster file for the player, I tried to set up all the animations by myself, and I'm guessing I missed something.

To make sure I had the animations set up right I was going to import the monster file that you guys used, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in the NES Maker directory.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

TurtleRescueNES

There are no monster files to import. Joe said in the training video that he had them to cut down on his setup time to focus on teaching other areas. Those imports were not distributed to us.

briefs

They aren't that hard to recreate, Joe even shows how they're setup in the tutorial so all you really gotta do is copy his settings

battagline

Yes, but if what I had wasn't working, it would be nice to compare it with what was in the tutorial. I did something wrong somewhere, but several steps were omitted with the "I'm loading this monster file" part... so it's hard to know what I did wrong, if it was something that the monster file would fix or something I did earlier.

Top Bottom