hey guys im looking for someone to help with making projectiles

Scottdanoob

i honeslty have no idea where to begin with that. i made my character run around and ive made the first stage. i want to make the kid in my game shoot stuff, and im looking to make a boss at the end of the first stage. the idea is its a plant monster and it has these tentacles that move outside his container and he is immortal until they get destroyed. after that he gets hit 3 to 4 times by the projectile and then the kid movies onto stage two which will be an underground level like a sewer(its a adventure game)

dale_coop

Staff member
As explained in the Adventure Module tutorial video, for your projectile (in the video it's called "the magic":
- Add the a_create_projectile.asm script in your input scripts, assign it on PRESS A button (if you want use the "A" button to shoot).
- Design you projectile object (the 4th element in the "Game Objects" list), set it as "Player weapon", give it a speed and acceleration, "destroy me" on edge/solid reactions and a bounding box.
- Then for your player to have the ability to shoot from the begining, in the project > Info you need to check the "Weapon 2 unlocked" (it's for projectiles in the adventure module).

Top Bottom