Been trying to resolve Famitracker Import issue for hours...

Hey!
Ive been working on some music for my game, and I cant seem to get it to import. I've been tweaking it for hours, making sure it conforms to the GGsound limits, but I cant seem to get it working. The files attached if anyone can help... Im clueless tbh.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UStr5AwptjhoQEV_JpTmr7VmCIbtNeRD/view?usp=sharing

CutterCross

1. The two songs you added are both longer than 09 ORDER (10 frames of music data). You'll need to make your songs shorter.

2. In your songs, you have some parts where a channel is left blank through the whole frame. You can't have any blank parts in songs (except for the DPCM channel), so you'll need to add at least 1 note to it. If you want to keep it silent, use an instrument with a volume envelope of 0.

3. sfx_buzz is completely blank. For sfx, you'll need to add at least 1 note to ANY channel, even if it's just 1.

CutterCross said:
1. The two songs you added are both longer than 09 ORDER (10 frames of music data). You'll need to make your songs shorter.

2. In your songs, you have some parts where a channel is left blank through the whole frame. You can't have any blank parts in songs (except for the DPCM channel), so you'll need to add at least 1 note to it. If you want to keep it silent, use an instrument with a volume envelope of 0.

3. sfx_buzz is completely blank. For sfx, you'll need to add at least 1 note to ANY channel, even if it's just 1.
Awesome, thanks!
Although, "TheHunt" Imported fine before I added "MenuAndTask"... weird.

CutterCross

Karakara | Karetro said:
Awesome, thanks!
Although, "TheHunt" Imported fine before I added "MenuAndTask"... weird.

You're welcome!

Yeah, NESmaker's sound limitations are a bit of an enigma to everyone here.

Top Bottom