Problem installing driver and flashing my NES cart

JPiXeL015

not_good.PNG

I've been trying to export my NES game to my flashcart, but every time I do that, Trollhunter still shows up on the screen. I figured I forgot to install some drivers, so I tried installing dpinst64, but I keep getting this error.
What do I do?

cargo

spam bots yandex
Hello. Where did you find your drivers?
Does your flasher look like the one in the picture below?
Apparently there have been reported issues with this model.
Open up a support ticket at the Infinite NES Lives website. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page and click on "Send us a support ticket."

mini-flasher.jpg

chronosv2

The program to run is InstallDriver.exe -- the other executable programs seem to get run by it and don't work on their own.
That should get you installed, but no idea on whether that'll get you flashing or not -- I've got one of the all-cartridge type flashers and I think firmware 2.3.1 will only work with a new version of the flasher software with updated settings. I've gotten stuck on that part so I guess it's time to contact INL.

Edit: After a little more tinkering this morning I discovered why my cartridge wasn't flashing -- I'll post a guide to fixing it shortly as fixing it's a bit of a process.

JPiXeL015

cargo said:
Hello. Where did you find your drivers?
Does your flasher look like the one in the picture below?
Apparently there have been reported issues with this model.
Open up a support ticket at the Infinite NES Lives website. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page and click on "Send us a support ticket."

mini-flasher.jpg

Actually yes, that's the exact model I have. I'll send a help ticket about the issue.

JPiXeL015

Yep, I just got back from the INL support and I had to download a zip of the flasher and replace the one that came with NESMaker with the new unzipped folders.
image0.jpg

Now it works as it should.

Top Bottom