WIth Scrolling turned off walking to the Right goes Right walking Left goes Right.

VDfreesince1983

Has anyone run into this yet, It just started when I turned scrolling off to test my over world screens. If my duder walks right he goes to the next screen to the right, if he walks left he goes to the next screen to the right. Ive never had issues with this in the past if anyone could point me in the correct direction I would very much appreciate it. Here is a video, OBS doesn't capture the screen settings window for some reason, but I am trying to show that Scrolling L and R is off and This screen uses gravity is on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxiF0xlVf_0

dale_coop

Staff member
Have you made any modifications in the original scripts? Or using custom scripts that might cause issues?

Have you set the sprite0?

VDfreesince1983

No nothing new, Sprite zero is set, I tried turning it off reassigning it as a troubleahooting step. Turned off scrolling (which doesn't have the same problem, wouldn't that be strange? Walking forward into the past). Do you know what script tells it to go to the next over world screen? I could take a look at thag, otherwise everything is backed up I might just reload everything and troubleshoot forward instead of bacwards.

dale_coop

Staff member
First pbm I see is that your sky is the Color #0 that could cause the issue with the sprite0 (I think joe used a not color#0 color for his background... it's not a coincidence)
Check again its tutorial.

Top Bottom