I think this is actually a bug...

DrPickens

Clicking export and test and using the adventure module.
Code:
\nesmaker_4_0_6\NESmaker_4_0_6\GameEngineData>asm6 MainASM.nes game.nes demo.txt
pass 1..
ScreenData\ObjectInfo.dat(213): Label already defined.
ScreenData\ObjectPointers.pnt(254): Label already defined.
ScreenData\ObjectPointers.pnt(261): Label already defined.
ScreenData\ObjectData\animSpeedtable.dat(42): Label already defined.
ScreenData\ObjectData\ObjectBehaviorTable.dat(42): Label already defined.
ScreenData\ObjectData\EndActionAnimationTable.dat(42): Label already defined.
ScreenData\ObjectData\VulnerabilityTable.dat(42): Label already defined.
demo.txt written.

chronosv2

You need to import the adventure game sound file. The current Adventure game module is looking for music and sound effects that are not currently in your project. I'm not quite sure where that is in the folder structure, because I'm not at my computer at the moment, but I'm sure someone will be able to fill you in on that.

Kitsune

to import music :

Right click on "sound" ► import famitracker.txt
Go in your nesmaker 4.0.6 folder► beta assets► music

RadJunk

Administrator
Staff member
Yep this has been reported and fixed in the next version (issue with importing objects remembering their specific slot...doesn’t happen anymore. Patch coming this week!). :)

chronosv2

Oh, whoops. Those errors do mention objects, not music. Sorry about that. I should probably fully wake up before I start trying to troubleshoot problems.

DrPickens

TheNew8bitHeroes said:
Yep this has been reported and fixed in the next version (issue with importing objects remembering their specific slot...doesn’t happen anymore. Patch coming this week!). :)

Thanks

dale_coop

Staff member
Josh wrote about that bug:
I saw this last night. This will be fixed very soon, but as a quick fix for you: Determine the slot that you imported the game object into. Create a new project, (maybe with a second instance of NESMaker). Export the empty game object from that slot. Then import it into your real project. You will lose everything in that slot, but you will be able to compile again. I will be fixing it this weekend, so for now, only import/export from the same slot.

Top Bottom