Animation Glitching [SOLVED]

PortableAnswers

I have all of my animations for my character and they work fine when I use up, down, left, and right. However, I'm noticing that if I switch inputs too quickly then I get a strange jumbled animation that loops until I release the input. I have messed around with many settings and the input scripts but no luck yet. Thank you for your assistance.

TurtleRescueNES

Check how many frames of animation your character uses in each of its states. It is highly recommended to make them all the same. So if your melee animation is four frames, but your walking is three, increase the walking to four. This may require some adjustments or repitition, but it should resolve the glitched out animations.

PortableAnswers

jsherman said:
Check how many frames of animation your character uses in each of its states. It is highly recommended to make them all the same. So if your melee animation is four frames, but your walking is three, increase the walking to four. This may require some adjustments or repitition, but it should resolve the glitched out animations.

This did the trick! The L/R animation was 4 frames and the U/D animation was 2 frames. I simply repeated the 2 U/D frames. Thank you!

Top Bottom