How to update NESmaker to 4.0.6 ?

Lighty1800

I really need some help with this software, I don't understand why I cannot even TEST my game while everyone else is making there game within a few hours! This makes me feel very stupid and its very aggravating, OK , now that I have expressed my frustration for a software that is presented like something a baby could understand, My main problems right now are getting my game to test without it giving me a error, unfortunately I cannot copy and paste said error text-box for unknown reasons, secondly, how do I update NESmaker to 4.0.6 or the current version? if it has been released that is (Im just going off of the 2018 adventure tutorial on YouTube)

Sorry for my unnecessary frustration, but for a fifty dollar application I would appreciate how to make my moneys worth of it.

Thanks !

chronosv2

You can make the update from 4.0.x to 4.0.11 by downloading the new version of the software.
As for your error, even a screenshot (Alt+PrintScreen, paste in a paint application) could help a lot.
You can actually copy from the DOS Window that shows up for compilation by selecting the text with left-click and drag, then hit Enter to copy.

Any additional information you could provide for the errors you're getting will make figuring out the problem tons easier.

Top Bottom