Nesmaker sometimes wont save changes

Ok so, at first it was a minor annoyance but this program keeps breaking down more and more.

First thing that started happening was my changes to screens sometimes didnt get saved when i backed out and than went back in, similar thing was with the HUD editor only it would break completely after a few changes and you would need to completely restart nesmaker to be able to do any more changes, building the start screen was especially annoying, building it tile by tile and than a huge chunk of work got lost, making me to go in and out to save every 3 steps i make.

Anyone else is experiencing this?

Also, i do not have music in my game yet and that was never a problem till i tried compiling my game today, now its a loud sound ear rape every time i start the game, i found that "NO_CHANGE" got changed to "STOP_MUSIC" on every screen and that is whats causing the loud sound, also the tilesets for some of my monster objects go switched to 0 for some reason too.

dale_coop

Staff member
A lot of us have experienced it, reported it.
Might be an issue in the auto-saving system.
Josh told he will fix it or just disable the auto-save in the next version until he finds out.

In the mean time, double check your modifications and save often ;)

Mihoshi20

SuperMar10Brothe said:
do you guys have some kind of a bug tracker somewhere i can check before i make any more threads about bugs?

Unfortunately we don't. Not even a thread for them really. Probably would make for a good suggestion.

Top Bottom