Please add a [youtube] tag to the forums

cargo

spam bots yandex
I often find myself wanting to explain concepts that are better seen than read. I also notice a lot of creative people eager to show their stuff but no way do it currently without having to link outside of the Nesmaker forums or post on facebook. There must be a plug-in or script already available that you guys could integrate with the current forum software. Not everybody uses facebook and shouldn't be an excuse not include an otherwise common forum feature. Please give us the ability to use a tag like [youtube][/youtube] or similar so we can post videos of our game projects, show tutorials, famitracker songs, troubleshoot problems, etc.

Sorry to hijack, but a plug-in to "tag" users when you wanna credit them, and so on would be great too.
I would also like the YouTube feature too.

MistSonata

The youtube feature has been suggested to Joe Alonzo, unfortunately he's very busy these days and hasn't had much time for maintaining the forum.

Needless to say, I will continue pestering him. :p

MistSonata said:
The youtube feature has been suggested to Joe Alonzo, unfortunately he's very busy these days and hasn't had much time for maintaining the forum.

Needless to say, I will continue pestering him. :p

Thanks, a bunch! :D

Top Bottom