Show Tooltips and other comment related quirks

cargo

spam bots yandex
I started using comments to keep track of my screen trigger IDs. I click on the "Show Tooltips" checkbox to see them. Problem is I have to do this e-v-e-r-y time I select one of the world maps. If I return from editing a particular screen back to the Over/Under-world then I have to click it again and again. Please have the interface remember this choice so users only have to do it once per session or stored away as a system preference somewhere.

I love the ability to right click and set comments. I also find the red highlight around the screen very useful. It lets me see the index value right there on the map without having to open the screen. Problem is there's no way to undo this. If later I decide to erase the message the red highlight stays permanently. Now I have a bunch of empty highlights and no way to know which of the highlighted screens have indexes. I have to hover on most if not all of them to find the one I am looking for. This has a deterring effect. I'd like to use the comment feature but I don't want to do it cause I can't remove the empties. Please add an "erase comment" or "remove from screen group" option on the right-click context menu on the map grid.

red-higlights-example.jpg

Top Bottom