Perfect suggestion!

PotaJoe

Give up with this program and learn 6502 Assembly. I would rather spend 3 years lerning that than use this buggy mess of a tool.

dale_coop

Staff member
It's not a constructive suggestion. Thanks for keeping this place nice / respectful.
You can share your thoughts in the "Randomness" section, if you want.

Could you please delete this post? (else I will do it after 24hours... or at least, move it to the appropriate section)

FrankenGraphics

What bugs are you referring to? I haven't found the time to use NESmaker as much as i would've liked, but only "bug" i've found so far is that you need to coax it into refreshing the graphical representation in some places after you've imported bitmaps. But it's more like a missing convenience feature. It doesn't bother me.

dale_coop

Staff member
Yeah there are no bugs... just a fix issues, that would be better if it would be fixed in the next version (like the waps in the scrolling module, and maybe the attributes on the hud area tiles on the first screen... for exemple. But nothing that can't be fixed already here).
The main issue is just that, us, users need to follow the tutorials, we have to learn how to use the tool... how to set the HUD, how to set the sprite 0, how to ...

Then, it becomes easier and we start making games... (And we 're starting to find solutions to our problems)

Top Bottom