Version history

It would be nice to have a version history with all the changes listed. The public version jumped from 4.0 to 4.0.6 and I don't know what changed.

By the way, if someone knows when a new public version is published (like if the team only announces it on their Zuckerbook group), please make a post on this forum. Let's make this forum the go-to place for anything NESmaker-related!

WolfMerrik

vrbandwagon said:
please make a post on this forum. Let's make this forum the go-to place for anything NESmaker-related!

I second that, I dont use facebok myself, so seeing this on the forum would be nice!

WolfMerrik said:
vrbandwagon said:
please make a post on this forum. Let's make this forum the go-to place for anything NESmaker-related!

I second that, I dont use facebok myself, so seeing this on the forum would be nice!

Yes. I mean, wasn't the whole purpose of this forum to be the to-go place for anything NESmaker? If you haven't noticed, I've been posting the links to the tutorial Youtube videos in "Getting Started Videos" because the section, which was created for that specific purpose, was left empty and nobody else was doing it. Hopefully, I'm not the only one who wants this forum and NESmaker to succeed.

Again, I would like to ask the help of anyone who is brave (or naive) enough to have a Facebook account to please post any important stuff like new versions of NESmaker, live videos, etc. on this forum. Your help and sacrifice are well appreciated. :)

WolfMerrik

I did notice that, and I was actually surprised in reading this post that you were not officially part of the team, as I thought that why you were posting the videos haha.

dale_coop

Staff member
Joe told me he would make a section to post the new tutorial videos.
So I stopped updating my NEMaker 4 launch tutorial videos post (in the beta section before the official section).
I let it empty, thought he would do that when he will have time... but you did, great ;)

dale_coop said:
Joe told me he would make a section to post the new tutorial videos.
So I stopped updating my NEMaker 4 launch tutorial videos post (in the beta section before the official section).
I let it empty, thought he would do that when he will have time... but you did, great ;)

dale_coop, you seem very close to the team, so could you be our "agent" and post anything important as soon as it's posted on Facebook?

TheGeek

First off, you guys are awesome! I read this and think to myself that I suck for not being as active here as on Facebook. There was a question about versioning... Every time I send Joe a new version to mess with, I up the build number by one. Every time that I feel that some cool features have been added to the tool, I'll update the minor version number. When no kidding big changes are afoot, yeah, that's a major version number change. When you see a jump from 4.0.1 to 4.0.6 you can be sure that we are testing and adding new features and fixing bugs. I think the comments here are great about logging the new things that are done in NM, so I'll create a new thread and start logging the bug fixes/features. That should give you guys a little more insight into the process. This will be fun, and I ALWAYS consider any feature requests for the tool itself. Please drop me a message or comment on things that you think would make your lives easier.

--Josh

TheGeek said:
First off, you guys are awesome! I read this and think to myself that I suck for not being as active here as on Facebook. There was a question about versioning... Every time I send Joe a new version to mess with, I up the build number by one. Every time that I feel that some cool features have been added to the tool, I'll update the minor version number. When no kidding big changes are afoot, yeah, that's a major version number change. When you see a jump from 4.0.1 to 4.0.6 you can be sure that we are testing and adding new features and fixing bugs. I think the comments here are great about logging the new things that are done in NM, so I'll create a new thread and start logging the bug fixes/features. That should give you guys a little more insight into the process. This will be fun, and I ALWAYS consider any feature requests for the tool itself. Please drop me a message or comment on things that you think would make your lives easier.

--Josh

Mr. Josh, you're the best: Always so positive and attentive to your fans! Please know that we really appreciate. :D

Top Bottom