Suggestions based on 4.0.6

TurtleRescueNES

I'm still getting used to 4.0.6, but there's a couple things that should be easy enough to add in the future that would make life a lot easier.

1) Overview Editor - It would be so nice to have a label somewhere that confirms the XY coordinates of the selected screen. With warp tiles becoming more common place, it slows things down when you have to constantly count the number of screens over, only to end up counting wrong. :-/

2) Pixel Editor - Add a 5th color. Why, you ask? Let's say I want to shuffle colors. Red to Blue. Blue to Green. Green to Red. So I do a global change of Red to Blue. Well, Blue is already out there, so now if I globally change all of Blue to Green, then everything that was originally Red and Blue are now Green. My thought is a White color, something obvious that it should not be there in the final image, and only should be used as a temporary color to allow easier color shifting.

And yes, that could probably be done in other image apps, but I'd like to avoid using external apps. :)

3) I just learned that you can copy screens on the overworld view with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. Those would be great right click menu options.

stevenshepherd

#1 would be awesome

#2 makes sense. I worry that people will be confused by it, thinking they can actually use that 5th color. But you are right something that allows for that would be SUPER handy.

Kitsune

It could be useful (for people like me :oops: ) to use color on the update or save button in gameobject. This to avoid to forget to update or save as you can have to make all the process again.

Top Bottom