Player animation trouble(Help)

4Y@NLICH85

My issue right now is that when I start the test, my player does move with each of my inputs but none of the animations I've created shows up so my player is in one pose while moving around the screen. How do I get the animations to work because when I checked in object details everything seemed to be in the right place. My animations types so far are Stand and Walk. Does this have anything to do with the actions tab or something else? Thank you for your help and time!

dale_coop

Staff member
Which version are you using?
Could you share screenhots of your Player object details (animation types "Idle" and "Walk", action steps 0 and 1?) and of your Input Editor?

4Y@NLICH85

Am currently using 4.1.0. And for me Idle is stand. I should have the screenshots attached for you. Once more thank You for your help!

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    356 KB · Views: 5,336

dale_coop

Staff member
I think the scripts you are using for your movements, are not correct.

Remove them (from the "input editor" AND the "scripts > input scripts") and use the ones that are in the "ModuleScripts\MovementScripts\Adventure" folder, if you are using the adventure module (... or the ones in the "MovementScripts\SimplePlateform" folder the platformer module).
And be sure to have set the BoundingBox of your Player object.

Top Bottom