Adventure module challenges

Here is the link to the wedNESday tutorial for making an Adventure game. Done something cool with it? Modified it in some way? Want to ask the community about creating additional features for it? Post things Adventure Module here!
dale_coop

Re: Adventure module challenges

Post by dale_coop » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:13 pm

Thank you jsherman.
But as you said, I am like you... just learning. I spent a lot of time thinking about codes, BNE BEQ LDA LDX STA STX BCS ... even when I am at my job :p
When I come back home, and my wife & son are asleep, I tests for real some code I imagined (a lot of errors, memory issues... before having something compiled and quite playable :S)
I am not 100% satisfied of the result here, but I want to move on (I want to play more with the platform module), make and try some new scripts, help some members here, etc...
<3
-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE (Arcade version - Byte-Off-2019)
adeventureman

Re: Adventure module challenges

Post by adeventureman » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:41 pm

Hey Dale,
I was wondering if you could walk me through the necessary steps to implement this shop in your video.
The entire game looks challenging and incredibly fun to play and im thoroughly impressed with it all!!
thank you so much beddy just let me know!