Adventure Module Tutorial

technohat

I know that not everybody likes video tutorials, so I've made a version of the 20 minute adventure tutorial that's all text and pictures. It's a richtext file so can be opened in most text editors, but was made in windows wordpad. It's about 200mbs.

I've also uploaded a much smaller PDF version; about 7MBS.

If anybody notices any mistakes or has any suggestions, please feel free to mention them in a polite manner.

V1.0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LTRMWBJTtWRfXfC9ZFBadj4DFt8n8K_8 - Richtext - 200 MBS
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SdoneBsDUKSgccHn69B_6gw0D6RoyyT3 - PDF - 7MBs

--Edited --
4/2/19
Added PDF download.

dale_coop

Staff member
Sounds great... I'd make two first suggestions, even before having red it.
1) you should make a post in the Introduce Yourself section... because a file shared from someone who never posted before... is quite suspicious.
2) you should convert your document to a compressed PDF (there tools you can download to do that... or use LibreOffice/OpenOffice/WinWord/Pages to achieve that).

Note: I opened if with LibreOffice, on my Mac, looks great and helpful... Exported it as PDF 150DPI the file would be less than 7Mo. Easier to share ;)

technohat

dale_coop said:
1) you should make a post in the Introduce Yourself section... because a file shared from someone who never posted before... is quite suspicious.

2) you should convert your document to a compressed PDF (there tools you can download to do that... or use LibreOffice/OpenOffice/WinWord/Pages to achieve that).

Done and Done. I've also edited the first post to include a link to the pdf version. It's about 7MBS. Thanks for the suggestions!

waygooda

Thanks for this! Myself, I find it far easier to follow along with a text-based tutorial, so your pdf is helpful.

technohat

waygooda said:
Thanks for this! Myself, I find it far easier to follow along with a text-based tutorial, so your pdf is helpful.

You're welcome! I'm glad it was useful to you.

Top Bottom