Extra GGsound Limitations

darkhog

Re: Extra GGsound Limitations

Post by darkhog » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Have you tried naming them without numbers? Like Beach and Beachside? Maybe numbers are being treated the same way as spaces (i.e. everything after and including them is cut off)?

Otherwise, I have pics to prove that:

nezvers

Post by nezvers » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Wait, I GGSound can't use effects but can use envelopes for a pitch? I thought if no effects then envelopes are out of question.
CutterCross

Post by CutterCross » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:28 pm

nezvers wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:55 pm
Wait, I GGSound can't use effects but can use envelopes for a pitch? I thought if no effects then envelopes are out of question.
GGsound can use envelopes just fine (aside from Hi-Pitch), it just can't use effects or channel volume control.
SuperMar10Brothe

Post by SuperMar10Brothe » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:47 pm

im having problems with my music not sounding anything like it does in famitracker, i made sure not to use effects column, channel volume, Hi-pitch envelopes, tempo other than 150, spaces in instrument names (ignore the space in the video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJjcrH6 ... e=youtu.be
Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
DanielT1985

Post by DanielT1985 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Another thing I found out was that if a part of your song doesn't really use one of the channels in that frame, DO NOT keep it blank. That will make it read as Null and will cause problems. It's best if you just place a random note that doesn't make noise if you still want to have that channel in there silent. It can be one note or 2 or whatever how many you place. As long as you keep something in that frame, it won't read as Null & cause errors. Example is pulse 1 and 2 in my song playing a silent note here: https://bit.ly/2xm7Sm4