New Mapper30 boards UNROM512

Pauldalyjr

I'll probably keep them shipping as is. I would eventually like to experiment with the mirroring, not there yet though.

Jonny

Forgot to mention I received my new Broke Studio boards from France a while back. The delivery was super quick and packed nicely. Yet to test them as I only just ordered a programmer (INFneslives are now selling the multi-flasher again) plus my game is only about 30% done lol. As you can see, the fit is spot on...

IMG_20201017_002019.jpg

Thanks again for letting everyone know about these Dale.

Last edited:

dale_coop

Staff member
Nice !! <3
Those boards are very good. Very well made and work perfectly (NESmaker -> "vertical" mirroring)

Jonny

appears you have to email them now if you are from the united states for the correct delivery fee?

In my experience, they reply very very quickly. When I asked about the release date I got a reply within 24 hours. Of course, it'll probably be longer at the moment with christmas.

Unfortunately I don't think they sell the flasher yet.

If you need a solution quickly and have a soldering iron, there's also the option to buy...

https://www.muramasaentertainment.com/product/nes-unrom-512-mapper-30/

...and all the components but it might work out more expensive AND take a lot more effort.

PasseGaming

Ugh, I don't trust my soldering abilities. I already fried one game. I did get a reply but their shipping is waaayy higher than last time, don't know if it's worth it now.

LOKIOLR

So I finally got around to flashing one of these boards and it didn't seem to work. I just get a flashing red light on my NES. Flashing the same rom file to an infiniteneslives board works just fine. I've tried multiple boards and all seem to result in the same flashing red light. Any idea why I might be having this issue?

LOKIOLR

So it took me pressing the reset button on the NES a bunch of times until the red light stopped flashing, now it works. I figured since the infiniteneslives description had a warning of "Multi-region CIC, default when shipped is NTSC. If you have different region NES the first time you must press reset several times until power light stops blinking." that it might be the case with the Broke studios one, and it was. Maybe they shipped with PAL region as default since it's from France.

Top Bottom