pixel artist & ft musician

rimoJO

hello, everyone! you might be a new nesmaker with little to no experience, or maybe someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of time making everything that's not gameplay & all that, but whatever it may be, i'm here to help. now, i'm not just saying that you should just ask me for an ost or a bunch of tiles and character graphics and hope that you like the result. first, i'll tell you what my style's like for everything i make.

for character graphics, i work best with 16x16 pixels or less, but if the character is tall or whatever, i can make sprites with more pixels. my art style is basic, which is good for nes games and their sprite limitations. if that's good for your game, i'll be happy to make character sprites. just pm me some concept art and a moveset. if it's not, then... you've come to the wrong place and maybe you should find someone else. i hvae some pixel art i made in a zip called ".nesm stuff.zip".

for assets, my style is varied. for different game areas, the art style that i use changes dramatically. you'll just have to see, i guess.

and finally, music. my absolute favorite. i'm an experienced famitracker, if i do say so myself! my style for music is catchy, and extremely relevant to the area and time of the game. i'm best at making boss themes. i'll leave a zip of some songs that i made. it's called ".nesm stuff.zip".

so, i hope that i make some good art and music for people! anyways, the zip:

*oh, if anyone likes the instruments, i've got an ftm soundpack, which is here:

Attachments

• .nesm stuff.zip
    44 MB · Views: 137
  • rimoJO SoundPack.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 121

rimoJO

thanks! i work hard on what i make, and i'm glad it turns out to be good to others. i'll keep up the good work! ^v^

KamDraby

Read that the other day... and I agree with the opinion of most pixel artists... its a frustrated rant from someone who cant take criticism.

If you cherished this article so you would like to obtain more info pertaining to How can I increase my brain cells naturally or What are the best free Android games kindly visit our own web site

Top Bottom