Simple coding for my game.

DanielT1985

I'm just wanting to look for some simple coding for my game. Nothing too big, just some coding for a simple game. I know, some of these can be found here in the NESmaker forums, but others are gonna need a little more help.

I'm wanting to make my game have a character that can shoot a moving projectile, & I'm wanting to make a boss that could do the same. I'm also wanting to know if moving platforms can be done, but I'm just wanting to use that for detail purposes. If some of you have any solutions or ideas, that will be amazing, and I promise to credit you as well.

What you call "simple coding" is much, much more involved than that, I'm afraid. You can find a lot of what you need by asking for it here on the forums, but I'd wager none of the extremely skilled coders are going to want to pick up a whole project, no matter how simple, with the due date for the competition looming over us. That said, by moving projectile, do you mean that it zig-zags or loops or something when shot? I actually think that'd be pretty simple, and an easy thing to ask for here. Moving platforms, on the other hand, is something that hasn't been cracked yet. I know, it sounds weird, but it's actually a very complicated thing to make work. There's a lot of cool things that can be done with that technique, so we're all waiting on pins and needles for someone to solve it. I wish you luck on your upcoming project!

Top Bottom