Looking for a NESmaker maker...

Well I've played with NESmaker and done mostly graphics/maps and some music. I've watched several videos and just don't have the ambition to learn more, even the simpler stuff (I know I suck) so am back looking for someone who's more in tune with the software to finish my games, paid of course unless you just want to do it for fun.

First one is a super simple maze game. 100 screens, no warp tiles, just have the character start in room one and find their way to the end of the maze to win. Some stationary objects in rooms shoot at you, some floor spikes to avoid that damage you, a few enemies wandering around to avoid or kill. (snakes, spiders, bats). A few health recovery units to pick up through out the maze.

Sounds like you can just use the adventure module as it is. You should give it a shot yourself: follow the adventure tutorial up till you have a character running around, build your maze with solid tiles (there are maze builders on google that can design them quickly), turn back to the tutorial for the traps, post here for help with the details. It's very rewarding having even a simple game that is all you, and understanding the basics of how the engine works will help your future game designs immensely.

Top Bottom