I need boss themes.

StarBlades

Boss 1: Something like The Megaman 6 boss theme but a bit more technically advanced.

Boss 2: Orchestral-ish Example: Last Surprise (Persona 5)

Final Boss: Start peaceful, rest is intense. This should explain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkN-iiXFdP4

Logana

I think I can make something in the lines of boss 1 and the final boss but I don’t think I can do something orchestral because of the limitations of the 2a03 soundtrack and also do you want me to have triangle drums to add to the limited noise channel but I will have to get rid of base

Logana

Just tell me what you want and I will start :3 just make sure to give proper credit to me as the on who made the music

StarBlades

you should also check out branflakes on Youtube. he makes amazing famitracker remixes.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDTfibJPnxyb6wAZep7Z-hA

Logana

It’s a different sound chip than the on that’s supported on the nes witch has a lot more channels

mouse spirit

Yeah i think the order may be quite tall here. But i bet if you make some cool boss songs, starblades will be satisfied and appreciative. I will try to make one myself!

mouse spirit

So far i have failed. I am just jamming the demo songs . I love Belle and spacedolphinsspacecave. It makes it ok to fail sometimes.
.....Devourers wrath is really awesome,great boss theme. Just whippin all over everything.

Logana

i made the first song but it just ended up being a fast chaotic boss theme, i tried using some instrements straight from megaman 6 for the gamboy but they didnt fit so well so i just used my prefered instrements

Attachments

• boss theme.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 35

Logana

yeah it works fine, i will start work on the final boss theme tommorow and once you specify what you want for boss theme 2 i will start on that

Logana

Yeah I had a hard time figure if out how I wanted it to go I’m really tired so I’ll probably get something a bottle better in the morning

StarBlades

For theme 2, go all out. but please, MAKE IT SOUND LIKE ITS FROM THE FUTURE! Not like Cyberpunk 2077, Again, Simple, yet intense.

Logana

Okay I will try really hard to do that, I think high pitched peeps and bops acosonally could get that feal along with a new drums beet to fit the background idk it’s like 1 am for me good night

Logana

i tryed but i dont have much experience with making futuristic music also i fixed the first ones main melody

Attachments

• boss theme.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 26
Top Bottom