Your Game On an NES Board and in a Cart.

mouse spirit

If anyone does ever want some carts of their games made,
my buddy and i can do that sort of thing.This isnt for flashcarts, this is for board and chip carts.
Just like an original NES game.
Right now we are only doing very small orders of unrom 512 boards. Like 1 or a few.

PM me if youre interested or have any questions as i am not trying to make this just an ad or something,
but more of a "hey,i can do this and i havnt mentioned it yet" sorta thing.And at the same time, it costs money
or i would certainly offer this for free.
If you find a better way then by all means use it,i am just offering incase anyone is into it.
We have a website my buddy mostly runs and he's great and helpful and nice.

Last edited:

dale_coop

Staff member
Cool!
You should share some photos of the result (for people tu see the quality... or the prints and of the boards of course, if not INL ones) ;)

mouse spirit

I will surely put something together soon.Good idea.I didn't know if there was much interest.
I would just link to the website but we also do hack/translation repros.So i would not want to cross
any guidlines here by linking.I will pm you the site and you tell me if its ok.We are 100 %respectfull of homebrew ip's,
and "actual" bootlegs we do NOT do.But it is controversal to say the least.Any boards we do will be new internal hardware for these NESmaker games.

mouse spirit

Ha. Good! It cost around 40 dollars US im pretty sure free ship to US .the website has the details. If you do want a cart nesmaker mapper 30 game for sure, just email the site contact email and say" id like my nesmaker on a cart plaese" or something to let us know how many, and how to retrieve your rom..
We dont have an actual option onsite yet is all.

Last edited:

mouse spirit

Www.ocdreproductions.com is the site name. Get ahold of us if you need your game on a cart. We ship anywhere, but a nice labeled cart will only cost you 30 shipped in the US for bulk. And 40 for singles. Check out our work and quality at the site.

Last edited:

PasseGaming

Yes, you can either contact Mouse or the website directly. I've done alot of business with them without even knowing that Mouse was involved. Knowing that, your in good hands.

mouse spirit

Im glad to hear that. My buddy n I have been OCD for like 10 years now, and we
,especially he, tries so hard to please any customer.Even the crazy ones.

mouse spirit

@mouse spirit I was wondering how much would it cost me for you to make a single cart and a label for my game Witches Weed?
Hey im sorry. I should have updated this. We dont have any more unrom512 boards. And so we couldnt make one. Im very sorry. If we had the boards. It be like 40 dollars.
I do like witches weed.

tbizzle

@mouse spirit Bummer šŸ™. Thank you man. If you ever get a hold of some spare boards let me know, I would totally want one! Hell I'll give you 50 bucks to get one made;)

mouse spirit

Yeah that one would work. Those are the types we would use. Maybe doublecheck at the site if we have any. Maybe he bought some by now.Sorry my buddy does all that part.
i will get ahold of him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom