Corrupted Mod File "An error occured while loading the mod file. The mod file is corrupted. Unable to read beyond the en

dale_coop

Re: Corrupted Mod File "An error occured while loading the mod file. The mod file is corrupted. Unable to read beyond th

Post by dale_coop » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:45 am

-N2 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 pm
I've been getting 4.5.2 from here. viewtopic.php?f=57&t=5317 is there a location to download the complete package of files for 4.5.2?
Oh, no that is just the 4.5.2 patch, for those who has already downloaded the 4.5.0 (that was needed to install AFTER they actually installed the official NESmaker 4.5.0).
For official releases, always check here: https://www.thenew8bitheroes.com
So... just get the NESmaker 4.5 zip file from the official site (download). it will contain already all the patches so far. Unzip it, then you can run NESmaker by following the tutorials from the official site https://www.thenew8bitheroes.com/learn

Keep it mind, you can't use NESmaker without following those tutorials... this version is a beta version, meant to be used for those tutorials (the Summer Camp series)
-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE (Arcade version - Byte-Off-2019)
My son's game: KUBO 3
-N2

Re: Corrupted Mod File "An error occured while loading the mod file. The mod file is corrupted. Unable to read beyond th

Post by -N2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:30 am

Ah very good that seems to have done it!

Thank You.
dale_coop

Post by dale_coop » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:33 am

Glad it worked :)
-----
Sorry about my poor english
All I need: A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
My games: PRESS START GAME / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE / UNDERGROUND ADVENTURE (Arcade version - Byte-Off-2019)
My son's game: KUBO 3