Your Website is down or not accessible

Clarence

I can't download NESmaker which is accessible at thenew8bitheroes.com . When the site is loaded, it says "Site is not accessible.". Please check if it's down and fix the issue or else provide a seperate download link at any other file hosting service. Image attachment is below.

If this is any misunderstanding, please inform me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190119-121627_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190119-121627_Samsung Internet.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 2,010

MistSonata

You're trying to download NESmaker on your phone? It's a windows application.

Anyway, the website seems to be online for me.

Clarence

Lol, I don't have time that's why I'm downloading it on phone and then later I will install it on PC. I don't know why it's not loading and just wanted to know why and you are just mocking me noob

Mugi

i can confirm this actually happens. (only on phone though)

clearing browsing history and cache fixed it for me.

Clarence

Thanks for the reply
I viewed it in incognito tab without clearing data and the website loaded successfully. Anyway thanks to you Muigi.

/*
I don't know what bad moderators are being given the rights.They are supposed to answer questions and not mocking people. The developers should be given all the rights and not to these noobs.
*/

TurtleRescueNES

I hardly think that last comment is warranted. I didn't sense any mockery in MistSonata's response, and she has made many positive contributions here.

MistSonata

Clarence, you asked if the website was down and I checked myself and told you it wasn't. I answered at least part of your question, and I was trying to make sure you knew it wasn't a mobile application so as to avoid further confusion.

I wasn't at all trying to talk down to you or mock you, and I'm sorry it came off that way.

Top Bottom