Error with new version of dotnet

jevilon

Yesterday dotnet was updated, and since then NESMaker gives error. The program works, but it gives many failures.

ArturB

Hi,

Interesting, I ran into a similar issue. I don't get many failures but the "Monster palette" color chooser editor does not show up.
I tried both an older release (4.0.11) and 4.1.5 - the latest at the time of writing and both had the same problem.

I could try on different PC-s but unfortunately the license will only let me to try another PC and obviously not several.
I also think it has to do with the .NET version, I already tried 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7 but to no avail. Still, I will try to install different versions to see if anything changes.

dale_coop

Staff member
In the "monster palette", you don't have pickup... you just import/export/rename them.
In fact you, set the colors directly when you are creating your monster (you select a palette, you rename, you change the colors) or also, you can set colors when assigning the monster palettes to a screen.

ArturB

Wow, thank you for resolving my mental block!

I watched the tutorials and could have sworn the monster palette was picked - and it kept me trying the same thing for no reason.
This helped me out a lot. Thank you!

Top Bottom