Collecting Board

PasseGaming

I think it would be a pretty cool idea to add a collecting sub-board in gaming or it's own board. I'm sure there are many collectors like myself who would enjoy chewing the fat about the hobby and sharing their collections. What do you all think?

Jonny

It's a good idea but NesMaker try to keep a distance from Nintendo's IP. Dunno really, it would certainly have to be soley about NES games or it would be going too far off general NesMaker topic.

My entire NES collection is 3 whole games... Mega Man 2, Ducktales and Darkwing Duck. That's my total contribution hahaha

PasseGaming

I think it's silly to worry about Nintendo's IP's in regards to sharing our NES collections and "man-caves". It wouldn't have much to do with NESmakers, as it's our game collections and all that. Not like we are sharing roms or promoting fan made games that use others IP's. That'd be a different thing entirely.

I do agree that we would have to make it specifically NES related, like you said or it'd be off topic but I feel it'd be a nice way to bring the community together some. I mean we could always just start a thread in the Gaming section I suppose, probably would be easier.

Top Bottom