Code Name: Silencer

Hello all,

I just want to share my WIP. Here is my new in development game Code name: Silencer. This game uses the adventure module , but is based in the stealth action style.

I will be adding more to follow soon. Let me know what you think.

Thank you

Attachments

• Code Name Silencer cover art.JPG
    Code Name Silencer cover art.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 4,271
  • BACK PICTURE OF SLEEVE.JPG
    BACK PICTURE OF SLEEVE.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 4,270
  • BACK PICTURE OF SLEEVE2.JPG
    BACK PICTURE OF SLEEVE2.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 4,270
I was a huge fan of the metal gear games growing up and now, I want to give that style a try. I am working very hard to not make it a METAL GEAR KNOCKOFF but really make it it's own game give it its own style .

Mugi

i was going to say that it really reminds me of the MGS games, so you pretty much nailed the style :)
im really digging the graphics, it always amazes me how people can draw perspective stuff like the buildings you have here with the nes' limitations. I tried to do it once and it was terrible :p

Mugi,

Thank you , It took a several attempts to get them to where they are. It will be a process I might be porting everthing over to 4.1.

Mugi

Graphics are always a long process... I've been tweaking my current stageset everyday ever since i "completed" it, and after some 10 iterations of the second, i barely even have a palette for it now. Same goes with the player, which im once again redoing....

As for 4.1.0, i went down that route and started over, and i sincerely hope you have less issues migrating than i did, but i'm confident it'll be worth it at the end, so many ne scripts to tinker with :)

Currently I'm finishin be finishing this game in 4.0.6 since I'm more then half done and dont want to reduce 2 months work. I should be able to make 4.0.6 work for the first version of the game after I bring out to public and let people play it and give me feed back then i would go and do a secound version in 4.1.

I have another game in the works as well that needed 4.1 so code name silencer was just a small side game and now has become a full project placing my next game on the back burner.

cargo

spam bots yandex
Mugi said:
i was going to say that it really reminds me of the MGS games, so you pretty much nailed the style :)

Personally it reminds me of Bloody Wolf from Turbo Grafx 16. Best of luck to the OP:

bloody-wolf-tg-16-thumb.jpg

I have never seen Bloody Wolf it looks awsome. I sent the first stage level to Joe G for a compilation he is doing on games so I hope to make it in there.

I'm gonna post up more images of the game the game case I have so far and just a few little things , cant give away to much. I went all old school with hidden areas and jungle maze. I hope to be finished in the next 2-3 months.

Hello NESMAKER Face book community.

Here is a Code Name Silencer Demo Ver1. Currently this demo does have a few glitches in it, but please enjoy it. Note The melee doesnt work, but you dont need it to beat the game. Many things will change by the time the full version comes out in October.

Thank you all for your help. feed back is always welcome as long as its constructive.

P.S this is my first demo game

Attachments

• Code Name Silencer Demo 1.zip
    45.3 KB · Views: 139

Here is a Code Name Silencer Demo Ver1. Currently this demo does have a few glitches in it, but please enjoy it. Know The melee doesn't work, but you don't need it to beat the game. Many things will change by the time the full version comes out in October.

Thank you all for your help. feed back is always welcome as long as its constructive.

Attachments

• Code_Name_ SIlencer_ Demo V1.zip
    181 bytes · Views: 14
Electric cat said:

Here is a Coce Name Silencer Demo Ver1. Currently this demo does have a few glitches in it, but please enjoy it. KNow The melee doesnt work, but you dont need it to beat the game. Many things will change by the time the full version comes out in October.

Success. Now i can try this bad boy out. Can't wait.

dark_crow_66 said:
Electric cat said:

Here is a Code Name Silencer Demo V1. Currently this demo does have a few glitches in it, but please enjoy it. Note The melee doesnt work, but you dont need it to beat the game. Many things will change by the time the full version comes out in October.

Success. Now i can try this bad boy out. Can't wait.

Congrats on the first demo! :) Curious to see it in action. When you say no melee do you mean that there is no weapons at all and is pure stealth, or is there shooting?

Hey everyone.

let me know if it starts you inside a compound, if so I will have to go back and re-upload the file tonight.

Right now the game is all stealth, but there is no AI right now either

Top Bottom