Shadow: An Adventure In Monochrome

This is my Black and white cat finding puzzle platform game.

This is still very much a work in progress, as such I will try to keep you guys updated on my progress! :)
Warning: the video reveals the locations of all the cats, don't watch unless you don't mind spoiling it.

[media]https://youtu.be/4bBT6Cn6Xs0[/media]

Demo Download

As always if you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions, you can ask here, or you can find me over at the Community Discord..

I hope you enjoy! -Redherring32

I will be aiming to turn this into something worth submitting to the competition, let's see if Wilf has what it takes. :lol:

Good Luck to you guys, and see ya on the flip side. :)

I have recently shifted my focus to level 2, hopefully I will have it fleshed out in the next few days.
Here's a few screenshots:
pY9l0Mx.png

iTR3kG2.png

PqEeOZv.png

If you have any comments, or suggestions I would love to hear them. :)
You can more frequent/Discord exclusive updates over at the Community Discord
See ya next time.

n8bit

I am really digging the black and white. I have a soft spot for games that use the palettes in unique ways.

:|
Lother said:
I also love games that have an original artstyle. Continue the good work!

Thank you guys.
I had my doubts when I started this project to be honest, but you guys proved it was worth it. :)

One of the things I'm so excited to see with nesmaker is all of the artists or just non-coders in general making interesting games with unique visions, through a modern lens of what a game can be.

BentPawGames said:
One of the things I'm so excited to see with nesmaker is all of the artists or just non-coders in general making interesting games with unique visions, through a modern lens of what a game can be.

I agree, Nesmaker is an opportunity for all of the more art oriented creators to make a mark.
I think we're gonna see a lot of games made with unique art styles.

dale_coop

Staff member
Yeah, because the community is quite large (different cultures, ages, skills...) it create a variety of games, genres, made by talented people! Love that. And the competition is a wonderful opportunity to discover all those projects!

n8bit

I agree! I love seeing the different styles and designs. My skills are more oriented to design so that is where I tend to focus, but thanks to Dale I am picking up assembly pretty quickly!

dale_coop said:
Yeah, because the community is quite large (different cultures, ages, skills...) it create a variety of games, genres, made by talented people! Love that. And the competition is a wonderful opportunity to discover all those projects!

I agree, I personally can't wait to see what everyone has made for the competition.
We have already seen so many great games, and it's only getting started. :)

Top Bottom