Blickel - A New Action Platformer

ZeGGamer1

Hello, I would like to show off the game I have been working on for the past few months. I have been trying my best to do what I can with the software, despite not really knowing much Assembly, but I did what I could, and that is what matters. Aside from some bugs, like the fact that bullets will destroy themselves when they come into contact with a screen boundary when it shouldn't (which if anyone could help with that would be amazing!) The game is fairly stable as well, but without further ado, I present the Beta version of Blickel, the Super Cube!

After hearing of a great treasure hidden in a deep dark cave, our hero Blickel set's out to unbury the treasure and share it with the world. You will have to face many dangers and enemies, but it will be no match for our cubic companion. Run, gun, and jump to the gold in this new Action platformer only for the Nintendo Entertainment System!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    13 KB · Views: 1,145
  • bady.png
    bady.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,145
  • ScreenRecorderProject19.gif
    ScreenRecorderProject19.gif
    12.9 MB · Views: 1,145
  • Title.png
    Title.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,145
  • game.zip
    27.6 KB · Views: 101

ZeGGamer1

That's odd, did the music not come with the game? I spent a lot of time working on the songs so that's a little disappointing.

Top Bottom