Hazard... Let us Out

Lore:

Michael is just a technician working for Rebuild Life, a company that specialize in robotic prosthetics.
The Facility is run almost entirly by machines, and as such is tasked with fixing them.
one day like any other normal day things change... the facilities security robots attacked him, creatures he hasn't seen before are poping out of no
where. And worse the few workers there with prosthetics suddenly attack him to. Armed with a simple Wrench and Nailgun he trys to survive and was able to only for law enforcement to be waiting outside with other survivers. He is currently being interrogated to relive the events.

Controls:

Select is for talking to npc's and cutscenes.

B: is for shooting and your melee.

A: is for Jumping.

Down is for a quick sprint.

things to consider:
I am still working on the art and its not perfect so I am using alot of the tutorial assets to get a general design of the first level which I intend to change also. the game scripts i want are almost complete and now that I am trying to get some art and music soruced I figure i post it as I would like to know if some other people think its interesting :)

thank you and hope you guys like it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qx74gsafd2cg45s/Hazard_LUO.zip?dl=0

Gilbert

dale_coop

Staff member
Awesome! I will try download and play during transports! Thank you Gilbertmaxter, for sharing <3

Updated the demo with the new title screen. got some awesome artwork and tilesets done by the great Chasersgaming.

If you guys get a chance look him up he does great work.

I am still updating the art and game play as it goes along. there are two paths to this game can you tell me the names of some doctors ??? :)

Top Bottom