Platformer-Adventure DEMO

dale_coop

Staff member
Jewelian27 said:
NaDA DEMO.zip

If you are using a Windows that hides file extentions, in your case, the game rom file would be named "game" (if you right click-> properties on it, it will show you its full name "game.nes", with a size of 512ko).

Mugi

if i had to guess, this is a spambot and the file is a virus.
instantly posts this after registering, no screenshots, no introduction post, no nothing.

maybe that's just me :p

Dirk

Mugi said:
if i had to guess, this is a spambot and the file is a virus.
instantly posts this after registering, no screenshots, no introduction post, no nothing.

maybe that's just me :p

No, I thought the same after posting. Also, the name of the OP follows the style of the other spammers.
I also uploaded the file to an online virus scanner and scanned it on my PC too, but no virus was found. So at least that's a relieve.

Dirk

Hmm...

Last active:Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:55 pm

Joined at exactly 9:55 pm and last activity also exactly at 9:55 pm.
Very suspicious...

jcramer

He was in the facebook group asking how to upload his game, I gave him instructions. He asked a couple weeks ago too, but the forums were down. Looks like a young kid.

Dirk

If he isn't a spammer I apologize and take everything back :)

I would like to play the game though.

jcramer

I can understand the suspicion with everything these forums have been through. I'd like to play the game as well.

Dirk

^^ Sometimes it's just a coincident.

Your new link didn't work either. It's still a .deb file.

Mugi

there are 2 files in the gameenginedata folder,

game.nes
game.nes.deb

if you have extensions hidden in windows, you will see the files as "game" and "game.nes"
the "game" is the game.nes file and the "game.nes" is the game.nes.deb file.

windows is stupid like that, that it only cuts off the extension until the first dot, going from right, so since the game.nes.deb file has 2 extensions, it will still display it as "game.nes" (and hides the .deb extension)

Top Bottom