Super SteamBoy

SteamBoy

So I booted my pc up just to see if the program was still acting goofy and it was back to normal. So I went back to working on the project, nothing special yet because I’m still learning the ins and outs of NesMaker but the more I tinker the more I understand, I’m really liking the ease of everything.

As I said before it will play similar to Mega Man with its own unique twist that will probably require some work with the coding down the road.

Here is some quick art I made just to play around with the assets.

9063B868-3722-4A96-BCA6-CAB33A0E6DAA.jpeg

SteamBoy

Thanks Red!
The alien you speak of probably won’t be featured in this level but another, currently he has a nice little bounce animation.
I also added in the wall carved statues that for now are using monster settings so they can animate and give me an idea as to what it will look like. The new character you see is still being toyed with but will end up being the level boss “Croc Boy”
B43F3FE9-FF0F-49AE-B5D6-9FB005A0F655.jpeg9D6FBCBD-B7C3-4F03-8B05-059540473B92.jpegE77F0464-FD2E-4075-AC24-0C19DFEB3D7E.jpeg

SteamBoy

“Bounce Boy” -Commonly referred to as “Bubble Boy” or “Bubbles” as a sign of disrespect by his cronies. He is the least respected of the group due to his bunny like mask, pink outfit and his studies into the bubble arts.
CD542A39-7264-4559-83A2-B0DCB8F5924C.jpeg

red moon

Nice, I am looking forward to that! Great style with your characters, very whimsical!

You know you can hit the PrtScn button on the keyboard to capture what is on screen and then paste it into an image editor. It should work with virtually any image editor that is on your computer.

Top Bottom