A Platformer with a bit of a surrealistic Twist! ( also looking for possible collab! )

peteria

hello everyone! so I've been working on this project for around a month and wanted to see what other people think of it as I haven't shown it around much! I hope you enjoy and have a good day <3 ^^ this software really is a blessing :) if anyone would be interested to give ideas or perhaps collaborate on the music I'd be open for it and would give full credit :D https://www.dropbox.com/s/3d6oom9fcx3jrhp/game.nes?dl=0 ( very unfinished still of course )

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    120.9 KB · Views: 2,198

TakuikaNinja

Cool game so far! I've found a problematic bug though.
You can't "win" a screen after respawning at a checkpoint.
Also, I'll be happy to collaborate on the music. :D

peteria

oh gosh i’m so happy to hear so! do you have discord or anything? i’d love to get in touch with you for further discussing ^^ i’ll also make sure to fix the bug asap!

jcramer

Looks really cool, love all the red. I would be willing to collaborate on art and ideas. I'm very much a creative useage kinda guy.

TakuikaNinja

peteria said:
oh gosh i’m so happy to hear so! do you have discord or anything? i’d love to get in touch with you for further discussing ^^ i’ll also make sure to fix the bug asap!

Sure! Here's my discord: TakuikaNinja#3062
Looking forward to collaborating with you!

peteria

jcramer said:
Looks really cool, love all the red. I would be willing to collaborate on art and ideas. I'm very much a creative useage kinda guy.

hey thank you so much! c: if you have discord or anything i’d love to get in touch with you :D

peteria

jcramer said:
I never used discord, pretty much just Facebook.. but I could set up a discord account.

that’d be ideal! since i’ve planned on making a dev group chat ^^ ( i currently have 3 people that are interested in developing the game! )

dale_coop

Staff member
Nice project... Love your art style. And of course, if you have TakuikaNinja music... Wow, can't wait.
Don't hesitate to ask on the forum, if you have issues ;)

peteria

dale_coop said:
Nice project... Love your art style. And of course, if you have TakuikaNinja music... Wow, can't wait.
Don't hesitate to ask on the forum, if you have issues ;)

thank you so much dale! happy to see you like it c: i’ve actually changed a lot up since the version i posted here! added custom fonts and new sprites and stuff ... will make sure to post it here as soon as i’ve made some progress ^^

Top Bottom