Gumdrop's Quest! A Kirby Inspired Platformer! Now In Development!

codingkid01

as some of you may know, i am currently working on my first nesmaker game, Adventure joe which is a zelda style game with a indiana jones inspired theme. But i also have another game i am working on.
Introducing: Gumdrop's Quest!
gumdrop-art.png

Story:
Far away on another planet lies Sparkleland, A wonderous place filled with giant food and colorful landscapes. Sparkleland is powered by a crystal known as the energy crystal, which is broken up into four segments. One day, the evil king brambles, who ruled over the neighboring kingdom of rotwood, attempts to steal the crystal. At night he sneaks in and He steals all four pieces of the star and then uses a teleportation spell to get back to his kingdom. The spell malfunctions, and the four segments are scattered across the planet. When the citizens of sparkleland Awaken, they find that the energy crystal has went missing, and then panic. The king of sparkleland uses a tracker and finds the location of the crystals, but he needs someone to retreive them. He chooses a young slime named gumdrop, and the journey begins.
The gameplay will be like a traditional platformer with a kirby touch except gumdrop spits out slime instead of eating enemies. I will update as progress continues!

red moon

nice! Your color use is great! Cant wait to see more. Be sure to upload some videos once you can move an jump. The sky is especially well done!

Top Bottom